Szymon Kufel
Гость
decoration
9 января 2010 10:25
Цитировать    Ответить
decoration
decoration  
Hey Guys,

I found your software during my research for banknote collections management application.

I really like your application and price is not too high.

Just one thing I found quite inconvinient. As I would like to resell some banknotes and I'm purchasing them using different currencies, I would like ot be able to record exact price in appropriate currency.

Currently in your software purchase price is always $, which is causing some kind of limitation. Can you tell me if you plan to develop application the way to allow to define which currency I used to purchase banknote?

Ans what is planned future for that application?

Thanks,
Szymon Kufel

decoration +0 -0 decoration
Guardian
Гость
decoration
18 октября 2010 18:08
Цитировать    Ответить
decoration
decoration  
I too would like to know about this? Please let us know. Thank you.

serge
Группа разработчиков
189 сообщений
Профиль serge
decoration
19 октября 2010 08:05
Цитировать    Ответить
decoration
decoration  
Szymon
Ans what is planned future for that application?

The main feature which will be released in the end of this October - is a Collection Studio Online web service. With single click you will be able to upload your collection from CollectionStudio application directly to our collectionstudio.com web account. There you will be able to manage collectibles, add new, see summary statistics, manage access right for your visitors etc. We hope that it will be very useful for mobile devices and for convenient remote access to your collection from world wide. Later with new versions of the Collection Studio Online it will became a completely self-sufficient web application to manage collectibles online (using mobile devices or from Mac).

What's about CollectionStudio, we will make a next step in management of custom collectibles: there you will be able to setup not only fields (i.e. characteristics of the collectible) but also an appearance of the "Collectible Edit" dialog: fields order, fields group and grouping using tab pages. Then there we will be no "standard" collectibles as they exist right now - there will be only a set of predefined structures: custom structure for coins, banknotes, postage stamps and other. The list will be expanded time to time according our users' collections.

It's the main aims for next releases for our development team. Of course, small improvements in usability, in expanding and enhancing of the statistics or collectible management sections will be never stopped.

Aaron Gelner
Гость
decoration
6 июля 2011 14:44
Цитировать    Ответить
decoration
decoration  
Hi,

I am curious, if I am to purchase this software, how long are future upgrades good for? I see a lot of changes happen frequently. Can you please advise if there's a year or more time for product updates?

Thanks!
Aaron

serge
Группа разработчиков
189 сообщений
Профиль serge
decoration
7 июля 2011 06:35
Цитировать    Ответить
decoration
decoration  
According to our current policy we provide any update of our CollectionStudio software for free for all registered users.

So, you pay once and you always use our latest software.

forums rss 0.91 forums rss 2.0 forums rss atom 0.3 ?

Добавить сообщение Добавить сообщение
chart bar 69624 просмотра; Сообщений: Последнее сообщение 5.